LUBE-A-BOOM is a unique lubricating grease thickened by calcium sulfonate complex which is formulated in a 100 percent synthetic base fluid specifically for use on cranes, aerial lifts, and telescoping material handlers on which it’s been thoroughly tested.
Lube-A-Boom features an anti-oxidant which provides stability for extended lubrication life. The formula is fortified with molybdenum disulfide (moly) as well as PFTE to reduce friction encountered in sliding surfaces. LUBE-A-BOOM Grease meets or exceeds the specifications for EP-MPG and WPG grease. Therefore, it can be used for other lubrication points on a variety of machines.
LUBE-A-BOOM contains no undesirable additives such as antimony, lead, chlorine, or zinc.
- Water and saltwater resistance
- Remains free flowing in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Smoother surface contact between wear pads and boom sections
- Compatible with most conventional lubricants
- Reduces friction and improves wear pad life
- Reduces maintenance intervals
- Non-toxic, protecting the user and environmentally friendly
- Outlasts petroleum based greases
- Won’t run or drip in temperatures up to 300°F
- Formulated for telescoping booms
Sizes and Delivery Methods
Lube-A-Boom Grease is available in the following sizes and container options:
- 15 oz. shuttle tube for use in grease guns
- 14 oz. cartridge for use in grease guns
- 7 lbs. pail for brushed or roll-on applications
- 35 lbs. pail for brushed or roll-on applications
- 120 lbs. keg to be used with the pneuMAT055 pneumatic system
- 400 lbs. drum to be used with the pneuMAT055 pneumatic system
- 15 oz. aerosol can