PRS90 Wireless Multi-Sensor Indicator
The Hirschmann PRS90 is a Wireless Multi-Sensor Indicator console that integrates well with crane and other mobile machinery systems. It’s become our most popular control system due to its ease of installation and intuitive user interface.
Wireless sensors make installation of control solutions quick and cost-effective. Since these sensors utilize radio connection instead of costly and time consuming cabling, they are ideal for those looking for “out-of-the-box” solutions.
The PRS90 console provides both visual and audible warnings to the operator. This enables the operator or service technician to set up indications and alarms for measuring values quite easily without complicated programming.
Wireless connectivity is the premier solution for most of the retrofit applications.
The PRS90’s flexible design allows for monitoring single or multiple sensors. The sensor inputs are displayed on a color graphic display which is capable of monitoring and displaying the status of up to eight sensors at a time.
The following sensors integrate well with the PRS90:
Wireless Wind Speed Sensor (Anemometer)
- Three cup wind speed sensor
- Designed for operation in adverse environments
- Quick pivot pedestal mount for quick and easy installation
- Accuracy +/- 2.5 mph
Wireless Angle Sensor
- Accuracy of +/- 1.0 degree
- Compact and durable design
- Fully electronic
- Wide temperature range
Wireless Load Cells
- Load measured to an accuracy of +/- 1%
- Installs easily on headache ball or hook block (dead end)
- Capacity: 15,000 lbs. and 45,000 lbs.
- Durable stainless steel design
Wireless Anti-Two Block Switch
- Uses proven PAT A2B Switch
- Designed to be installed quickly & easily
- Moves easily between mainboom & jib
- Rugged design (sealed & potted)
- Mounts to existing A2B hole pattern
iFLEX TRS 10 / 12 / 14 Wireless Receiver
To learn more about the PRS90 and its compatible sensors, download the brochure or contact us.Download the Brochure Contact Us for More Information