Forklifts and Lift Trucks
Our many industrial customers have specific needs for material lifting equipment. We carry a growing assortment of lift trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks, and stackers to suit the requirements for your operation or project. These machines are available for bare rental or operated by one of our certified operators. We also offer certification training for the safe operation of forklifts.
We are proud to offer heavy-duty material handling Hoist Liftruck. If your company has been searching for a “versalift” machine, the amazing FR Series is designed to meet the demand of industrial machinery movers, riggers, and other material handling. With capacities up to 30 Tons, these innovative material lifts are not only beefy, but their configurations with attachments make them extraordinarily versatile.
Hoist FR Series machines feature an extendable counterweight frame for the ultimate in stability at full capacity and extended load centers. However, they are designed to be highly maneuverable in confined areas. They have stackable counterweights and a removable hydraulic boom with a collapsible boom stand.
One of the best things about Hoist is that they are made in the USA. Learn more about their specs below, and contact us for more information.Download FR Series Brochure
View Forklifts and Lift Trucks
Heavy-Duty Lift Trucks
|Make||Model||Capacity||Max. Fork Height||Max. Boom Height||Load Center||Wheelbase||Total Weight||Load Chart|
|Hoist Liftruck||FR 25/35||35,000 lbs.||95"||264"||24"||76"-112"||34,500||Download|
|Electric Hoist Material Handling||FR-E 25/35||35,000 lbs.||181.5”||301.5”||24”||76”-112”||33,700||Download|
|Hoist Liftruck||FR 40/60||60,000 lbs.||100"||312"||36"||98"-146"||56,627||Download|
|Hoist Liftruck||FR 60/80||80,000 lbs.||102"||322"||36"||120"-168"||86,530||Download|
Vertical Mast Forklifts, Walkie Stackers, and Material Lifts
|Make||Model||Type||Lift Height||Stowed Height||Capacity (lbs)||Width||Total Weight (lbs)|
|Manitou||M50-4||Forklift||12' 2"||9' 6"||11,000||6' 10"||18,018|
Where technical information has been gathered, it has been compiled from information provided from a variety of third parties, and is presented for information purposes only and may be changed.
Contact Stevenson Crane Service For Bare Rentals Or Rentals With A Stevenson Certified Crane Operator.
Since 1989 Stevenson Crane Service’s Rental Division Has Delivered:
- Easy Rental Execution – low hassle process
- Knowledgeable Professional Service – hundreds of hours of on the job crane experience
- Excellent Quality & Safety Record – ASA Chicago 11-year safety award winner, Crane & Rigging Group Safety Award recipient every year of SC&RA membership, ZERO Accidents Award every year of SC&RA membership, Perfect OSHA record and industry-low EMR
- Specialist Assistance Including Expert Lift Planning – Stevenson Crane Rentals has experience finding solutions for the most challenging lifts. Stevenson offers full-service, turn-key project planning and execution resources for our clients. As a strategic partner, we work with you to provide comprehensive solutions designed to provide the utmost in safety and profitability for your company
- Competitive Crane Rental Prices – keeping you on budget
- Rigging & Equipment – cranes come with standard rigging, unique rigging available
- 24/7 Crane Service – Stevenson Crane’s in-house team has mobile units ready to keep your project on-schedule