Manitou Rotating Telehandlers
Telehandlers (Telescoping Material Handlers) are extraordinarily versatile machines available on the job site. Telehandlers are well suited for construction, public works, and industrial situations. They are much more than forklifts. With modular attachments, they can also sport buckets, crane winches, work platforms, and a variety of other tools.
The MRT family of rotating telehandlers gives you unparalleled lift height for carrying loads safely and efficiently several stories up. This equipment features telescoping outriggers for maximum stability and a tilt-correcting system for the utmost in safety. Manitou outfits these machines with the longest booms in the industry, and, when outfitted with the 3-hook jib, the MRT equipment can be used as a very capable crane. With spacious cabs, top-notch suspensions, and great handling, these machines are an operator’s dream come true.
With a full 360° rotation, various tasks can be executed without having to move the machine. The boom is a pentagonal box section boom that ensures precision when steering laterally — rigidity is preserved regardless of the amount of wear. This means the best in safety for you and your team. Furthermore, with the optional remote control, an operator can use these rotating telehandlers without being inside the cab.
Stevenson Crane Service, Inc., is a preferred North American dealer, and you can rely on Stevenson Crane and Manitou’s innovative technology and remarkable ruggedness to get the job done right.
Watch the Video
View the MRT Series Rotating Telehandlers
|Make||Model||Capacity (lbs)||Boom Length||Max Height||Max Reach||Width||Total Weight (lbs)||Load Chart|
|Manitou||MRT 2540||8,800||80'||80' 8"||60' 08"||8' 00"||35,483||Download|
|Manitou||MRT 2150||11,000||67'||68' 7"||59' 4"||8' 00"||37,842||Download|
|Manitou||MRT 2550||11,025||81'||72”||70’ 3”||8’2”||41,667.37||Download|
|Manitou||MRT 3255||12,125||103'||103' 7"||89 2"||8' 02"||52,880||Download|
|Attachments||MRT 2150||MRT 2540||MRT 3255|
|Extendable Crane Jib with Winch max. capacity 1,700 lbs. PT-800||X||X||X|
|5 Ton Winch - max. capacity 11,023||X||X||X|
|PT 1000 Telescopic Jib w/ Winch - Capacity 2,200 lbs||X||X|
|Jib with Winch Capacity 4,409 lbs. PT2000||X||X||X|
|Expandable Work Platform w/ 180 degree swing - Capacity 2,200 lbs.||X||X||X|
|Bucket 1.3 Yard for MRT Series||X||X|
|Bucket 2 Yards for MRT Series||X||X|
Where technical information has been gathered, it has been compiled from information provided from a variety of third parties, and is presented for information purposes only and may be changed.
Contact Stevenson Crane Service For Bare Rentals Or Rentals With A Stevenson Certified Crane Operator.
Since 1989 Stevenson Crane Service’s Rental Division Has Delivered:
- Easy Rental Execution – low hassle process
- Knowledgeable Professional Service – hundreds of hours of on the job crane experience
- Excellent Quality & Safety Record – ASA Chicago 11-year safety award winner, Crane & Rigging Group Safety Award recipient every year of SC&RA membership, ZERO Accidents Award every year of SC&RA membership, Perfect OSHA record and industry-low EMR
- Specialist Assistance Including Expert Lift Planning – Stevenson Crane Rentals has experience finding solutions for the most challenging lifts. Stevenson offers full-service, turn-key project planning and execution resources for our clients. As a strategic partner, we work with you to provide comprehensive solutions designed to provide the utmost in safety and profitability for your company
- Competitive Crane Rental Prices – keeping you on budget
- Rigging & Equipment – cranes come with standard rigging, unique rigging available
- 24/7 Crane Service – Stevenson Crane’s in-house team has mobile units ready to keep your project on-schedule