Temporary Roads & Ground Mats
Don’t let your construction or repair project be delayed by soft, uneven, or slippery ground. With our temporary roadway systems, you can operate your machines without worrying about getting stuck in the mud, sand, or loose soil.
Dura-Base and Bravo Temporary Roads & Ground Mats
Stevenson Composite Mat systems can play a vital role on construction sites by providing a safe, solid yet temporary base for cranes, transport vehicles and staging areas. Dura-Base/Bravo mats from Stevenson are ideal solutions for soft or shifting soils and inadequate sub-grades, because it distributes the weight of extreme loads over an extensive surface area and keeps your equipment out of the mud.
These thermoplastic mats provide a durable, uniform surface to stabilize heavy equipment on poor ground conditions or for access to special environments.
The mats have a built-in tread pattern that improves traction for our cranes and your cargo. DURA-BASE engineered the Composite Mat System for both performance and strength. The 4.25″ thick interlocking mats distribute weight across a large surface area while remaining strong through all weather conditions.
DURA-BASE mats have been used to form temporary roads or as ground protection on numerous ComEd/Exelon weather related emergencies. Other project locations include the Lurie Research Facility at Northwestern University, Chicago Historical Society, Lake Bluff Sub-Station and International Ice Rink.
Where technical information has been gathered, it has been compiled from information provided from a variety of third parties, and is presented for information purposes only and may be changed.
Contact Stevenson Crane Service For Bare Rentals Or Rentals With A Stevenson Certified Crane Operator.
Since 1989 Stevenson Crane Service’s Rental Division Has Delivered:
- Easy Rental Execution – low hassle process
- Knowledgeable Professional Service – hundreds of hours of on the job crane experience
- Excellent Quality & Safety Record – ASA Chicago 11-year safety award winner, Crane & Rigging Group Safety Award recipient every year of SC&RA membership, ZERO Accidents Award every year of SC&RA membership, Perfect OSHA record and industry-low EMR
- Specialist Assistance Including Expert Lift Planning – Stevenson Crane Rentals has experience finding solutions for the most challenging lifts. Stevenson offers full-service, turn-key project planning and execution resources for our clients. As a strategic partner, we work with you to provide comprehensive solutions designed to provide the utmost in safety and profitability for your company
- Competitive Crane Rental Prices – keeping you on budget
- Rigging & Equipment – cranes come with standard rigging, unique rigging available
- 24/7 Crane Service – Stevenson Crane’s in-house team has mobile units ready to keep your project on-schedule