At Stevenson, we try to exceed not only your expectations for crane rentals and equipment sales, but also your special needs. We are not your average crane rental house.
Stevenson Crane Service has been your complete resource for lift planning from start to finish since we began in 1989. We leverage decades of experience, our insight into solving problems, and the latest technology to help you to plan a safe and successful lifting project.
- Turn-Key Job Planning
- Critical Lift Plans
- Trucking and Heavy Hauling
- Computerized Lift Planning
- Pre-Bid consultations and/or Site Visits
- Extensive Standard/Specialty Rigging Options
- Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Full line of spreader bars from 6′ to 36′
- Pin-on or hanging man baskets
- Nylon slings and chokers in extended sizes
- Modular beams from 55 – 350 ton capacities
- Tear-off pans
- Concrete and Gravel buckets
- Indoor/Outdoor Warehousing
If needed, we will send an account manager to your jobsite or office to assist you in planning at no charge.
ALL Stevenson Crane Account Managers
- Have many years of lift planning experience. They use the latest technology for lift planning including laser measuring devices, computerized lift analysis, CAD modeling software and more.
- Are extensively trained in job site safety procedures and can marshal additional resources as needed such as permits, FAA studies, underground analysis/remediation and more.
- Are trained to look for the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
- Have direct access to the largest inventory of machinery and specialty rigging in the region helping to ensure that you get the right equipment for your task.