These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms” or “Website Terms and Conditions”) govern contained herein on this webpage shall govern your use of Stevenson Crane Service, Inc.’s (“Stevenson Crane”) website, stevensoncrane.com, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and affect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all of the Website Terms and Conditions contained herein in full. If you disagree with these Website Terms and Conditions, or any part of these Website Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
License to Use Website:
Stevenson Crane and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are hereby reserved.
You are granted a limited license to use the Stevenson Crane Website only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages of PDF files from the Website for your own use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Website Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this Website in any media format (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license any material from the Website;
- use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose without the express consent from Stevenson Crane;
- redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- use this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website or Stevenson Crane;
- use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- edit, otherwise alter, modify or delete any material on this Website;
- use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity, including Stevenson Crane;
- use this Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of, or is linked to, any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities – including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting – on or in relation to this Website without Stevenson Crane’s express written consent; and
- use this Website to engage advertising and/or marketing without the express consent from Stevenson Crane.
Where content is specifically made, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you, and Stevenson Crane reserves its right to further restrict user access, including access by you, to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Any user ID and password Stevenson Crane may have provided you for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information. Stevenson Crane expressly reserves its right to disable your user ID and password in Stevenson Crane’s sole and absolute discretion without notice or explanation.
In these Website Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other materials you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Stevenson Crane, a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, adapt, publish, translate and/or distribute it in any and all media. With these rights, you also grant Stevenson Crane a right to bring an action for infringement of the same.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Stevenson Crane, and/or a third party under any applicable law. You must not submit content to this Website that is or ever has been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Stevenson Crane its right to edit or remove any of Your Content submitted to this Website, or stored on Stevenson Crane servers, or hosted or published on this Website, at its absolute and sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
Notwithstanding Stevenson Crane’s rights under these Website Terms and Conditions in relation to Your Content, Stevenson Crane does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this Website.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Stevenson Crane makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Stevenson Crane does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or,
- this Website is safe from unauthorized users, including but not limited to, hackers, cybercriminals, pirates, and/or keyloggers, who may corrupt information and data on this Website.
Additionally, nothing contained in this Website shall be construed and/or interpreted as providing consult or advice to you. If you require advice in relation to any matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Stevenson Crane, nor any of its officers, directors, managers, employees and/or agents, be liable to you for anything arising out of, or in any way connect with, your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Stevenson Crane, including its officers, directors, managers, employees and/or agents, shall not be liable for:
- to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website; and
- any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Stevenson Crane has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in these Website Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit any warrant implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in these Website Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit Stevenson Crane’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Stevenson Crane’s Negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation made on the part of Stevenson Crane; or,
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Stevenson Crane to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Website Terms and Conditions are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
You accept that, Stevenson Crane has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers, directors, managers, employees and/or agents. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Stevenson Crane’s officers, directors, managers, employees and/or agents in respect to any losses you suffer in connection with this Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in these Website Terms and Conditions will protect Stevenson’s officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and subcontractors as well as Stevenson Crane.
If any provision contained within these Website Terms and Conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not and shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions contained within these Website Terms and Conditions.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Stevenson Crane, and undertake to keep Stevenson Crane indemnified, from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses – including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees or legal expenses and any amounts paid by Stevenson Crane to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Stevenson Crane’s legal advisors – incurred or suffered by Stevenson Crane arising out of, or in any way related to, your breach, or any claim that you breached, any of the provisions contained within these Website Terms and Conditions.
Breaches of these Website Terms and Conditions:
Without prejudice to Stevenson Crane’s other rights under these Website Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Website Terms and Conditions in any way, Stevenson Crane expressly reserves the right to take any such action that Stevenson Crane deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including but not limited to, suspending your access to this Website, prohibiting you from accessing this Website, blocking your computers using your IP address from accessing this Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to this Website, and/or bringing legal proceedings against you.
Variation of Website Terms and Conditions:
Stevenson Crane is permitted to revise these Website Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, you are expected to review such Website Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all the provisions contained within these Website Terms and Conditions that govern the use of this Website.
Stevenson Crane is permitted to assign, transfer, subcontract and/or otherwise deal with Stevenson Crane’s rights and/or obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions without at its sole and absolute discretion, without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, subcontract and/or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions.
If any provision contained within these Website Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Website Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions contained within these Website Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Website Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, and any disputes relating to these Website Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Cook County, Illinois and/or Will County, Illinois.
Stevenson Crane’s details:
Stevenson Crane is an Illinois Corporation that specializes in providing services and rentals related to the use of lifting equipment such as hydraulic truck cranes, rough terrain cranes, all terrain cranes, carry deck cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes, and portable cranes, under bridge access equipment, telehandler, personnel hoists, aerial lifts and rolling platforms.
Stevenson Crane’s headquarters address is 410 Stevenson Drive, Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440. Stevenson Crane Service, Inc. also maintains a location at 16675 Van Dam Road, South Holland, Illinois 60473.
You can contact Stevenson Crane by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Website Terms and Conditions were last updated on December 16, 2015.