qSCALE Ix – Load Moment Indicator
No programming – just configuration
The qSCALE Ix load moment indicator features a user-friendly HMI console with an easy to use step-by-step setup process. Graphic elements visualize the crane setup and allow easy verification with the crane configuration tool.
qSCALE Ix supports a wide set of features used in telescopic crane applications.
- Direct load measurement
- Indirect measurement using one or two pressure sensors (piston side / rod and piston side pressure) and angle sensor
- Synchronized boom extension
- Support for optional jibs or inserts
- Outrigger monitoring
- Rigging state selection based on external signals
- Rigging/transport modes
- Multiple pick points (not at the same time)
- Multiple winches
- Working range alarms